Portfolio Website: https://noahkuschel.wordpress.com/portfolio/
I am seeking a job that I would be comfortable doing, and have some, if not most, of the skills required.
Mass Comm: Videography (currently enrolled at St Cloud State University)
Kitchen Runner, Happy’s Drive In (8/24/15 – 1/20/17) Cleaned and maintained the kitchen, worked with new staff, helping them get a better understanding of the job, cooked soup and prepared cold dishes, and kept all food items in stock and ready for the cooks at all times.
IT Sales Assistant, HuskyTech Computer Store (8/21/17 – current) Influenced customer decisions on what computer to buy, helped customers with simple and medium skill software problems,operated a PIMS cash register system, cleaning and organizing the storefront.
HONORS, AWARDS AND LEADERSHIP
- Camp confidence volunteer work
- Feed my Starving Children volunteer work
- Recipient of the Patchworks Quilt Club Scholarship
- Recipient of the Herbert S Nyquist Scholarship
- Member of the Minnesota Honors Choir (2016-2017)
- Member of TRIO Upward Bound (2013-2017)
- Member of Bridge (summer of 2017)
- Always willing to learn new things or improve on the skills I already have
- Logical thinking and problem solving
- Some leadership skills
- Decent customer service
- Artistic, highly proficient with a pencil, but decent with other mediums
APPLICATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY
Social Media: YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Web design: WordPress, Basic HTML/CSS
Video editing: iMovie, Premiere Pro, and Vegas Movie Studio 2014
Photo manipulation: GIMP and Photoshop